There’s Gnome Place like Idaho
Beta Sigma Phi
Quadra State Convention 2024
Boise, ID May 31 – June 2, 2024
– Wear your badge holder to all functions and return it at the close of convention.
– Please turn off cell phones during events.
– Please do not take pictures during Closing Ritual.
– Please have a lot of fun and take pictures!
Registration and Payment Processing Information
– It is suggested that you review the entire form before proceeding so that you can gather any information needed. DO NOT navigate away from the registration page once you begin, as all information will be lost if you do not complete registration with your payment.
– It is recommended that you use either the Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser on a desktop to complete your registration. The browser feature of Auto Fill will not work correctly on all fields. Please review your registration form for any messages.
– Mobile devices may work but the layout will not be pretty. If you want to easily read the information, please choose a different option.
– If you canceled the Payment part of the way through, you’ll get a message “Error! Something went wrong when verifying the payment.”
Please clear your registration information and start your registration process over.
– Please note that your Payment Receipt Emails and PayPal information will show Payment to George Taylor who is our webmaster and PayPal Administrator. George is also Brenda’s (Convention Chair) husband. It’s all legit! 😊
– The credit card transaction will appear on your statement as PAYPAL *BSP BOISE.
– Our guest speaker is Idaho’s three-time Olympic gold medalist Kristin Armstrong. Kristin will also kick off our Olympic activities.
– Don’t miss the convention, as Kristin will be available for a meet and greet and take pictures with her gold medals.